What Documents to Bring When Buying a Car
At Emich Chevrolet, we understand that the car-buying process is often confusing and stressful. We try to provide a different experience by making things as simple as possible. Whether you’re a first-time car buyer or you’re just a bit hazy on the process, you might find yourself asking: What documents do I need to bring to buy a car in Colorado?
There’s a lot of them, and there’ll be even more depending on whether you choose to trade your old car in here, apply for financing through our expert finance department, or do both. Here’s the full list.
Chevrolet financing near Littleton
DOCUMENTS YOU NEED TO BUY A CAR IN COLORADO
- Your valid driver’s license
- Your proof of insurance
- Proof of residency. This can include something like a utility bill or a lease or home property tax document.
- Necessary financial documents for financing (including two most recent pay stubs)
- Title for your trade-in vehicle (if necessary)
- Current vehicle registration for trade-in (if necessary)
- Proof documents for rebates. To buy a car using a military discount or rebate, for example, you’ll need documents that prove you are a military member
FIND AND FINANCE YOUR NEXT CAR AT EMICH CHEVROLET
At our Denver area Chevy dealer, your satisfaction is our highest priority. That’s why we treat you like family, emphasizing a no-pressure sales experience whether you’re browsing our massive selection of new Chevrolet vehicles or choosing from one of our high-quality used models.
That’s also why we also give fair prices on car trade-ins and work with you to figure out flexible financing that fits your life and budget. We believe the only difficult part of the car-buying process should be deciding which of our great cars you’re going to get into, not haggling with a salesperson or worrying about whether you got a good price on your trade-in. If you have any questions about buying your next vehicle at Emich Chevrolet, don’t hesitate to contact us today!